With Christmas it's been a while since I updated my blog, so here goes with a few challenges from Let's Scrap.
Challenge 80 was to use stamps on my page. I've used cute little Kaisercraft stamps for the tools and journaling block. My grandson loved helping his grandfather replace the broken seat on his swing.
Challenge 81 was to recycle a gift embellishment or old decoration on a page. Here is my take on one of Cheri's sketches (4-30-2010). The ribbon was saved from a Pandora present I received last Christmas. The writing on it says "Have a Fairytale Christmas". These are my two DGC sitting in front of the tree and the decorations at 5.30 in the morning ... normally the weather would be warm at this time of year but we have had an unusual amount of rain and the kids were in their winter pyjamas. And here is Challenge 82 - Scrap a page about a favourite past time in your country. Most Australians love to go to the beach every chance they get, so I thought I was pretty safe choosing some beach photos. These are of my dad and my two eldest children and were taken in 1976 - the kids had a ball. I used scraps of Kaisercraft Offshore Collection papers and embellishments and an old Let's Scrap sketch from 5-1-9.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you .....