One of the current challenges from Scraped Jack is to scraplift a number of the DT lovely pages. I loved the look of Sarah's "the GIRLS" and used it for the basis of my page. Once again I was able to use up some scraps of the Kaisercraft Lorne Valley range on this page about my grandchildren eating pavlova, cream and strawberries.

it really pops on the black.love the cage and the title!
ReplyDeleteloving the colours annie
ReplyDeleteThis looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' your doodle border and the lace.
Great Layout!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked
Beautiful!! This is such a gorgeous jack of Sarah's! Love the bright happy colours on the black!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Sarah....Pavlova is my fave dessert.Doodling is also one of the last things I usually do on a LO, so love your doodling.Great to have you joining in at Scrap Jacked this month.
ReplyDelete