I'm really running out of time to finish off all the pages I want to do this month ..... and to make cards from the scraps which is a new resolution for me .... see how long it lasts.
I have been VERY good in not buying any more scrapping goodies and am actually having lots of fun and enjoying using my STASH. I am finding things I had forgotten about and using up all my GOOD stuff that has now lost its glue or faded or just falls to pieces from old age....
Here are a few pages I have managed to do over the last few days.
On this page I used some very old bling, handmade the flowers using some puff paint I have had for years, the I LOVE YOU came out of a baby kit I won about 4 years ago and the old butterfly ribbon was bought on holiday in Western Australia in 2006 .... The title, hearts and butterflies were cut with my Craft Robo. I have no idea where the paper came from and the lace was in my sewing cupboard.
I am using this page for challenges at
And here is a double page I did for Kathy's Challenge over at Let's Scrap. It was all about using texture on your page. I managed to use lots of old stash on this one.
The hessian and mesh are very old, I made the button embellishments from circles of embossed cardstock and of course the buttons and twine. The mesh was painted and used under the stars which were cut from the Bo Bunny papers. I used some old chipboard letters the title - used the negative for the "O" and painted them the same colour as the mesh. The second part of title was made from foam bits and rub-on letters from my old MM alphabet collection. I think the ribbon is fairly new to the stash but still stash. Not one new product ....
And here is a page I did for Inspired Blueprints using their sketch. At last I found a use for the Scraplet (butterfly on the flower) and used up some more of that really old Chatterbox patterned paper.





HI Annie...lovely to have you back joining us at Scrap Jacked....such a lovely, soft and dreamy jack of Bec's LO.Gorgeous flowers ...thanks for playing along with us at SJ
ReplyDeletethe sweet LO is perfect! Such a lovely pic and I love your flowers and the little row of butterflies! And the hearts!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects Annie. I love the SJ layout very sweet. Thanks for playing with us.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects Annie!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous colours Annie! Love the trim!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stuff Annie! I love the flowers on your SJ layout ... very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layouts and cards, thanks for joining us as Scrap Jack. xx
ReplyDelete