Yipee!! I have completed all the Resolutions from the Let's Scrap Blog Hop.
This challenge was from Bev - Resolution#8 - used black and white photo/s and blue and yellow embellishments. I used scraps from another Kaisercraft paper range for this one and all product used came from my stash. Wasn't sure about the large flower but its growing on me!!
This page was for Wendy's challenge Resolution#11 - to make a layout with the colours blue, white and silver. I used the mesh to compliment the lattice on the house. The circle is cut from silver paper. I really enjoyed doing this one!
Roulien's Challenge - Resolution#6 was to used Card Sketch #1-20-10 from Let's Scrap to make a Valentine's Day Card. I embossed the background white paper and the black rectange. Again just used my stash.
Love this one! The challenge was to use only cardstock (no patterned paper) and it came from Dawn (Resolution#13). The green cardstock is embossed. I found some cute bug rub-ons in my stash that were just perfect for this page.



I missed most of these! they all look great and I love the fresh clean look of the digging page.
ReplyDelete