Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Let's Scrap Challenges and Weekly Sketches .....

I used the latest weekly sketches from Let's Scrap for these two double LO's.   In the first I used photos taken almost two years ago of my DGS at the museum.




Each month I am trying to do a page or two about my garden.... running a bit behind I know. I really like the last sketch and will definitely use it again.


And here is Challenge 90 from Lets Scrap.  Caroline challenged us to use at least three handmade flowers on our page. These were fun to make.  The photo dates back to 1983 .....




and lastly a challenge from Valery - Challenge 91 was to use stitching and/or material on your page.  This was the perfect challenge for me as I had been looking for paper to go with the new dress I made for my DGD ....  problem solved, I used the material instead.  I ironed stiffening onto the backs of the flowers before I cut them out and sewed on them, made a material ruffle, and made a large flower out of the material too.







1 comment:

Love to hear from you .....