Sunday, July 24, 2011

Texture Tuesday with Kim Klassen

I though I would try Texture Tuesday at Kim Klassens - and here is something I have been playing with using Kim's fabulous Aurora texture.  I used two layers of the texture - one using the colour burn blending mode at 100% and the other using linear light at 50%.  The text was softened using normal blend mode but at 50% opacity.




Here is the original



Over the next few weeks I am hoping to add some details about what I am doing in Photoshop and how I am using different techniques to alter some of my photos.....

I did a great little Skinny-Mini Course through Kim Klassen's wonderful blog - Kim Klassen Cafe.

Here are some of my attempts at adding textures to a photo. Unfortunately I only had  about two of her wonderful textures at the time I did these - so have used others here.



Shearing Sheep - Menindee, New South Wales 2010

Stone Ruins - Central Australia

Terracotta Warriers - Xian, China

2 comments:

  1. amazing work! love it :) I also did July Skinny-Mini ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love how the others turned out too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....