Friday, September 23, 2011

Some Cards


Well I haven't managed to achieve much along the creativity line this month - I finally finished a double page of my Aunt's 90th birthday party that has been on my desk for weeks.   I was very pleased with it as I managed to use 24 photos on it so the whole story is on just the two pages with some hidden photos.  I won't share here but I used a great sketch from Let's Scrap.  They have some wonderful sketches that are so good for parties, holiday photos etc because you can use so many.

I did mange to get a few cards done - out of necessity.

This one is for my DGD for her birthday.  I had made her a SIX card a few months ago, but then the theme of her party was to be MAGIC so I decided to go along with that.  



And this is a card I made for her mum's birthday.  I love the colours in this.

 


I used the current Cardabilities Sketch #39 for my inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. These are great Audrey. Good idea to go with the magic theme and I just love K's card...gorgeous colours and love the stitching. I need to make a birthday card very soon too...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am reading this blog on National Cardmaking Day (I think), so is totally appropriate! Love both cards! I must check out Carabilities! You are quite the artist, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....