Friday, November 4, 2011

Another Let's Scrap Page

I  had this photo of my DGD on my desk for ages, trying to decide what to to with it and finally used this sketch from Let's Scrap for my inspiration.  I changed my mind about 10 times but finally ended up with this.

I had planned to use the ribbon in the photo but had altered the photo in PSE so that the colour no longer matched.  The background for the photo was stamped and stitched, the title is stamped chipboard and the grass was stitched on my sewing machine.  Lots of inking and distressing too.  It won me Inspiration of the Week over at Let's Scrap so I was pleased.  And even better I had used lots of old stash from my cupboard.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! I love how you used the stitching!


    Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....