Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge




I am learning how to colour digital stamps -, and am slowing progressing.  I found a link to this beautiful little freebie on the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog.  Isn't she so sweet.   The challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week is pink & green & to use a Whoopsi Daisy digi stamp.  So here is my card - with the only WD stamp I own .... but they are so cute I will just have to get more.




3 comments:

  1. OMW your card is lovely and you have colored Daisy in so well, love the delicate colouring. So happy you found our site. Do hope you visit us again soon.

    Joan x

    PS There will be another freebie soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - you have done a great job colouring in that digi x
    This is my fav colour combo - pink & green - love it !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on this, your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining along at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this time:)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....