Its been weeks since I updated my blog - too busy making cards that I will share in a while. But before I do that I want to thank and apologize to Sharon from http://www.thatgirlfritchey.blogspot.com.au. Sharon was kind enough to award me the LIEBSTER BLOG award in early February. I saved the message somewhere safe so I could come back to it, and have only just found it.
So Sharon Thank You and Sorry!!!
Here are some details about the award.
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat
unclear but general consensus is that they originated in
Germany. Liebster, meaning favorite or dearest, is here to
showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon
accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to
five more blogs that have 200 or less followers.
Here are the Liebster rules:
**Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to - purely optional of course
**Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
**Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
So, now it is time for me to pass on the award to 5 blogs
Soonymary - Sue
We Remember Moments - Jodi
Crafti Blog - Rachelle
All Things Bling - Michelle
The Mustard Seed - Jenessa
So pop on over and check them out.
Happy Blogging
thank you Audrey! I will have to check out the other 4 blogs you have mentioned. I have already thought of a couple of great blogs I follow to pass it on.
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey, thank you so much for the award and the kind comment on my blog! Have a nice week!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Rachelle
Yay Annie! Your award is well deserved. No need to apologize - I know how busy life can be!!! Especially during a blog hop!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, thanks so much for thinking of me. This is such a fun idea! I will happily pass it along!
ReplyDelete