Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rough & Tumble Boy

I found a lot of photos of the grandchildren when they were smaller and have been loving scrapping them - they give me a baby fix, since no more babies have arrived.   I love these fun photos of my DGS.  He was given a blow up grader for his 1st Birthday - not sure who gave it to him but he loved to get into it and bounce around.   One day I decided to take some photos, and he bounced right out - fortunately it was a happy landing!!!



The background is pinker than it really is.  I used stamps and some bubble wrap to grunge the background up a bit.  Papers are just bits of Simple Stories and Kaisercraft scraps.

I have used one of Scrap Friends July Sketches  .......




4 comments:

  1. those photos are just too cute! and love your background work and the title alot! thanks for joining us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your stamping Audrey and the photos...especially the bottom one!!....are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE your background...bubble wrap is awesome! And the stars are just perfect for the LO...so glad you joined in with us at Scrap Friends:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great painty effects you've achieved in the background. And the photos make me giggle! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....