Friday, August 31, 2012

Amy Tan

Yesterday I was lucky enough to meet Amy Tan.  Of course I have some photos and a card signed by her but they will go on another page.    I have been buying a few of her Amy Tangerine papers so when I heard she was coming to Spotlight I went along.  She is a lovely lady as well as being very talented.  

To celebrate I have used some of her papers and stamps on this page that I have done for the Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge #4 for August.

This is their wonderful sketch


and this is my page.  One photo, very simple.  I love the alternate sides of the papers rather than the bright flowery sides.






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you've interpreted our sketch - it's really, really clean & neat....the colours are gorgeous, too...and LUCKY YOU, meeting Amy T:):):) Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful papers and I love the embellishments and hearts, great photo too. Wish I could have gone with you to meet Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love these papers too..great take on the sketch..so glad you could join in with our challenge at ScrapFriends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....