Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cardabilities Challenge #61

I used this sketch

from Cardabilities to make another Christmas Card - only my second for the year.  




I had hoped it would turn out much nicer than this.... I might do another if I have time.

4 comments:

  1. great card and well done for getting a start on your Christmas cards, it will be Christmas before we know it!! Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Cardabilities xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutcrackers are such a beautiful Christmas decoration that you don't see used near enough here lately! I am glad that you got another Christmas card made!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Carabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmascard!! Love the stitching on your card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....