These are wonderful memories to keep Audrey. Lovely photos and I love the papers. A very happy layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
Such a fun and playful spread! Love how you created the game pieces for embellishments here - really cute idea. :) The primary colors are wonderful and I really love your title work - very original. So glad to you have playing along with us at Let's Scrap. :D
Love your take on the sketch with the bright colors. Thank's for playing along with us.
ReplyDeletelove all the matching colours and the game pieces look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout!! I love the title and game pieces!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!!! Love the die cut game pieces and you're right the papers are a perfect match too! but that title is the absolute best! love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!
These are wonderful memories to keep Audrey. Lovely photos and I love the papers. A very happy layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteLove how the colors from the photos match the emblishments!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Let's Scrap!
Such a fun and playful spread! Love how you created the game pieces for embellishments here - really cute idea. :) The primary colors are wonderful and I really love your title work - very original. So glad to you have playing along with us at Let's Scrap. :D
ReplyDelete