Monday, January 31, 2011

My last Scrap Jacked January Challenge...............





 Isn't Lisa's page just beautiful.?  I loved it and decided to Scrap Jack it the minute I saw it - so I tried.  However, my LO had a mind of its own and it didn't help that I cut the wrong sized circles.... but I had fun.  Great inspiration Lisa, thank you!







and here is my page .... I experimented with making my own ribbon flowers.  All the bling and buttons, paper and ribbon came from my stash!!

6 comments:

  1. great jack of lisa's page. love those flowers. thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic Annie....how beautiful is that lace around your largest circle....thanks for coming back and playing with us girls at Scrap Jacked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all ... especially your large lace circle & those beautiful blue flowers. A totally gorgeous layout Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about your LO taking on a mind of it's own, mine rarely finish up the way I first planned. I love what you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! That pic is just a stunner and the flowers - just perfect for this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Annie! I love the flowers and lace. It looks amazing. So glad you are joining us in February. Don't forget to add your link in today post :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....