Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Let's Scrap Blog Hop Challenges.....

Well I have been rather tardy in adding these so there are a few to see.
 I have been having so much fun with the Let's Scrap Blog Hop and have managed to do seven more challenges so only seven more to go before February 14.

Resolution#3 - this was Beth's challenge - to use a Let's Scrap sketch to make a LO using at least three patterned papers and some stitching.  And here is my page.  

The papers were scraps left over from another project, the buttons and ribbon came from my stash.  I love machine stitching on my LO's so this was a pleasure for me.  So apart from the white card stock no new products here.

This photo was taken in 1977 - my mother found some ice-cream frozen to a container of ice.  She thought my DS and DD would like to have a go at it before she threw it out ...  they loved it, but I can't remember how much they ate.!!!

Resolution#4 & Resolution#5 - Cori challenged us to create a page that contained a list.  Carolina wanted us not to open any packs of ANYTHING new - easy for me.  I combined these two challenge and came up with this -

The list is the recipe for the Chocolate Crackles and of course everything else was from my stash so no new packets were opened.  The photos are of my DGC making crackles and a mess on my dining table!  

Resolution#7  & Resolution#9 - Kristie's challenge was to use a Let's Scrap sketch and use a BANNER somewhere on your layout while Mandy wanted you to use something that makes you SMILE - and to add some journalling.  Once again I combined the challenges by doing a double LO of my DGS on the water slide his uncle gave him for Christmas.  He had such a wonderful time.  Double LO's are great for lots of photos.  These photos certainly make me smile.
I used up scraps of Bo Bunny patterned paper, cut the stars from the patterned paper and from red card stock, used some old rub-ons for the banner and printed the other parts of the title on the computer.   
  Resolution#12 - This time Tracey wanted us to play the numbers game making a card or LO using 1 x lace or ribbon, 2 x patterned papers, 3x flowers and 4 x bling.  I chose to do this card - but don't know if I like it.  Again it was made from left over Basic Grey papers from years ago, some flowers, ribbon and bling from my stash.




Resolution#15 - This one was from Amy who wanted us to do a card or Lo using the colours teal, yellow and grey/silver and to have the word HAPPY somewhere on it.


Again I used some old Basic Grey papers from my stash, the photo turns were also from my stash, used a plate to make the circles, silver ribbon was from my stash, I made the photo corner and embossed the teal card stock, the tile was made from old rub-ons and a flower I cut from the paper.


And lastly I made this card for the 1-19-11 weekly Let's Scrap challenge from left over papers from the SLIDE LO above. I used the Let's Scrap card sketch for that week.




Now I am off to scrap - and hopefully will update this as I go along.....

1 comment:

  1. you have been so busy...well and truly back into the swing of it all!! love them all and the last card is so effective.....simple yet looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....