I've covered two challenges from Let's Scrap with this double pager LO. Debby's challenge, Resolution#12 was to use eyelets somewhere. I found some lovely little flower eyelets in my stash that matched the papers perfectly. They were prefect for the centre of the flowers. Megan's Resolution#10 was to used something left over from everyday life (non scrapbooking supply). I use the little jewellery bag that hold a lock of my DGD's hair.
The LO is centred on my DGD's variety of hair styles and the fact that she resisted having her hair brushed to the point where her mother finally cut it off!
All the products for this page have come from my stash - the Chatterbox papers (so old), the flowers, the eyelets and the letter sticker that are so old they lost their stick. They were the wrong colour so I inked them with a pink ink pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you .....