Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Resolution#1 - Let's Scrap

This challenge was from Betty Anne and it was to pick a favorite layout in the Let’s Scrap Photo Gallery and scraplift it. Make sure to tell us, why it’s a favorite, what you scraplifted from it  and give a link to that layout. Note: you have to use the same sketch as the one you scraplifted from.  

I chose to scraplift one of Kathy Perry's pages The Fastest 5 Years of my Life because my DGD had also just turned five and I thought this was a perfect way to mark that milestone.  The number of photos fitted the sketch perfectly.

I used some lovely papers and embellishments from South Africa that I won through Let's Scrap (so no new products there) and the ribbons were from my stash.  The title was also cut from the South African papers.  Unfortunately the scan isn't the best and it looks better in real life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you .....