Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dreaming with Kim Klassen

Loved mucking about with some photos and this weeks DREAM y texture and DREAM THEME from Kim. Check it out here. I also updated my Watermark thanks to a quick tutorial from Kim.

Clivia's on the Patio

My Clivia's have decided to flower again, for the second time this year.  Maybe they are DREAMING of Spring which is till almost five weeks off.  Unfortunately the flowers are a wee bit tatty ,but add a bit of wonderful texture and they are not so bad.  For this one I used Kim's DREAM Texture blending mode Multiply at 58%, and her WARMSUN blending mode overlay at 23%.  I also tweaked the levels and desaturated the original.

Here is the original - slightly crooked since it was hard getting so low to the ground.



My next little play was with some wildflowers, this time using DREAM multiply mode 63% and WARMSUN  colour burn blending mode at 34%.  Again I desaturated the photo a little and played with the levels.
Wild Flowers - Lake Eyre

And here is the original


I have heaps of photos I have yet to play with, so hope to do be back with some next week....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you .....