Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some Pages ....

I haven't been scrapping much of late but managed to do a few simple pages for some Let's Scrap challenges.

This was Challenge 105 - use ribbons on your page.  There are about seven different ribbons here including the one in the centre of the flower.  This is my darling aunt on her 90th Birthday - talking on a mobile phone.

A card I made for a weekly challenge.

This one was done as part of a Scrap you Stash challenge held at Let's Scrap.  The challenge was to use at least 20 pieces of epoxy stickers on your page - I think I made it 37.  The flowers are made from photo corners, small tabs and triangles.



For this  fun double pager, I used the weekly sketch from Let's Scrap.  I added a few banners of shells and eyelets. One page will go into each of the DGC's albums.


Last weeks Challenge 106 was to scrap about  one or more of your other hobbies or interests.  I combined my love of gardening, photography and playing with my photos in Photoshop Elements.  The page shows flowers from my garden, photos of the flowers before I played with them, and photos of the result of my enhancements.







1 comment:

  1. I must have missed your Sparkle page. It is gorgeous and I love how you've made the flowers from the stickers!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....