Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Card

I made this card , based on a Let's Scrap Sketch, for my sister & her family who have finally moved back into their house after it was damaged during the January 2011 floods in Brisbane.  They are having a party to thank everyone who helped them out,  on the 14th January - exactly one year after the flood.

The card is a bit bright and busy, so I hope they like it.


I used :-
Some scraps of Bo-Bunny -  I loved this range but no sure what it is.
Digital stamp coloured with water colour pencils
Sentiment - made in Photoshop Elements
Sewing Machine


I am entering this card in the following challenges


Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Something new
Pixie Dust Paperie - Hearts (on the shutters - small but they are there)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the little cottage image and the sentiment is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....