Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Celebration Card

I have used a Card Patterns Sketch to make this Pink, Black and Silver card.

The papers were scraps I had and I found the ribbon in my Christmas ribbon bag. Of course I stitched around the paper sections and I added a digi stamp and a stamped a sentiment. The scalloped border was punched and the scalloped circle cut with my Craft Robo.   Then I just added a bit of bling.

Here is the Cards Patterns Sketch


I am entering this card in the following challenges



6 comments:

  1. How beautiful and creative! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the layout and the stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie,
    Greetings from Sydney :) Where abouts are you?
    You'll have to come by my blog and let me know.
    Beautiful weather today here. Even a visit at 8pm tonight at the beach was just beautiful. Loved it.

    Its great to hear that you are getting back into your scrapbooking again & obviously stamping too. I personally love both crafts & find that its very addictive. You're like me with lots of scraps laying around & you have done a great job with using them in the Pink, Black & Silver theme at Delightful Challenges. Your cards is great & I do hope that you will join us this week too. You're looking for inspiration right? The next challenge is going to be fantastic for you. Listen to me rambling at nearly 1am lol.
    Must be tired. Thanks for playing along in our challenge.
    Hugs
    Lisa Walsh
    (Dreamtime Designs)
    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested :)
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie,

    This is just lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenge!

    Chriss (Digital Delights Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, really striking, thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....