So here are the LO's I accomplished in January.

This was my DGS a few years ago eating a Vegemite sandwich. I used a Let's Scrap sketch. The papers are some of my favourite Bo Bunny ones - lovely and bright. Since I photographed this page I printed the Vegemite jingle on tag a slid it under the right hand photo.
This lady was hawking photos at the Stone Forest near Kumning, China when we were there in 2007. Another Let's Scrap sketch. I loved the bright colours of her traditional ethnic minority costume. The papers used here are scraps of Kaisercraft.
Another Let's Scrap sketch, this time the photos are of our flight over the Southern Andes during our South American trip. The glaciers were spectacular from the air and we were so lucky to see them.
More South American trip photos. This time of the Torres del Paines. Spectacular to say the least. Again I used as Let's Scrap sketch and some Kaisercraft papers - Pack Your Bags.
Back to China, and some photos of the street food we saw in Beijing - such a difference to the Peking Duck that we had served to us by a chef in plastic gloves a few nights before. Another Let's Scrap sketch (this was done for a Let's Scrap DT member challenge) and more Kaisercraft papers. The take out packets and chop sticks are gifs I found on the internet.
My DGD in her naughty or nice mode..... her two front teeth were missing, she had sprayed her hair pink and was wearing my hat at an odd angle - but had to pose with the plum pudding!! These papers were part of a pack I won as a prize on Let's Scrap - and of course I used one of their sketches.
My DGS and my DDOG - two of my favourite people. These Sweetwater Papers were perfect for this photo. Again its a LS sketch.
Some of the flowers in our garden October last year. I used Kaisercraft papers that I have had for such a long time - I used a border punch for the flower border and the scallops around the large circle were done with punched circles. The spray of flowers were punched too.
My DGS was so excited to have his grandparents at his kindy for Grandparent's Day, that he wore himsself out showing us all he could do. A LS sketch and the papers came from a block of papers I picked up at Spotlight but I love the bright colours-just perfect for these photos.
These last two LO's are of the grandchildren on our camping trip. They had a ball helping on the farm.




good to see your month's LOs all together like this. Love the contrast in food standards in your Chinese LO!!
ReplyDelete