This month I am taking part in a blog hop, not as one of the 50 (yes 50) hosts but I am going to try to make 50 cards this month as part of the hop. It's Mindi Brown 's brain child and she has done a fabulous job in organising 49 other ladies who are all members of Let's Scrap (from all over the world) to each showcase a card they have made using a Let's Scrap card sketch. Plus you have two chances to win the fabulous candy the ladies are giving away.
So if you want to play join the Let's Scrap Around the World Blog Hop and win some prizes. The rules are on Mindi's blog.
Here are my first three cards:- I have used some scraps of Kaisercraft paper for all of these. The paper was double sided with the diamond pattern one side and the floral on the other. I loved doing the dry embossing for these.
LEAP 1 - HOSTED BY MINDI

LEAP 9- HOSTED BY CATHY
LEAP 15 - HOSTED BY DEBBIE B.

great cards Audrey. love the embossing and stitching!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow your cards are just delightful!!!!!Beautiful design and colors!!!! Way to go!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Annie! You're the PaperArtsy Blog Candy winner for the Let's Scrap leap Around the World blog Hop! I just need your mailing address details so I can post it out to you. Have a wonderful week! :)
ReplyDelete