Monday, March 5, 2012

A Month of Cards

Last month I was busy - making cards for the Let's Scrap blog hop.  I managed to make all 50 cards show cased in the hop - in 20 days.  But now I am a little carded out.  
Here are a few of my favourites ....


.


Here are some of the rest








 I really enjoyed the hop!!!


4 comments:

  1. you did sooo well! You shouldn't need to make any cards for some time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe you made all of those cards! fantastic job! Well, if you would like to enter some of them into another contest, come by my blog www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com and enter my BIG March Giveaway. I am raising money for Relay for Life, by having people send me cards (with envelopes) that I can sell as a fundraiser.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's a lot of cards! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 50 cards in one month? That's awesome. Love your Celebrate card featuring Paulette's silhouette image. Just read on Paulette's blog that you liked my Celebrate life card, so I decided to pop over to say Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....