Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 9-3-14

I can't believe its been almost two years since I made my last post.  I don't remember exactly how to do this but I guess it will come back to me.  
My only reason for revisiting this blog is to upload my Let's Scrap sketch to their new blog. So here goes ---

This is the sketch 9-3-14 - love their sketches, they suit my scrapping style perfectly




....and here is my effort.  

Not So Yummy to You ..



I think this has worked .... now to link it to the LS page ...

5 comments:

  1. Ho ho, Audrey....hello! And what a gorgeous page! Love those photos and the papers you chose are perfect for them. Awesome use of the first sketch on the new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! I love the grey background with the orange!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this sketch! Great choice of papers for this layout and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fantastic...love the blues and oranges! Your blog looks wonderful too...when did you change it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. My all time favourite fruit...would have it with everything! Love the stitching and title especially ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....