Such a beautiful card ! Gorgeous flower and great stitching.
Great card Audrey!! Love that big flower in the center!! Pretty colors you worked with too!! ;0)Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!!!Hugs, Cathy Let's ScrapAdmin
Fab card! Love the way you did the "TITLE"!Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
Love the colour combo! I'm sure your daughter will love it!
Very pretty! Really like the color combo you used. Thanks for playing along!
Ah Audrey I love this card. The colours are just gorgeous and that flower is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
Love your take on the sketch!!
What a stunning card! The flower is lovely and so is the color combo. I really like how you strung out the sentiment. Happy to have you joining us at Let's Scrap! :D
Beautiful card there! Great take on the sketch at Let's Scrap!
Darling card!! I love your take on the filmstrip! Pretty flower too!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
Just beautiful Audrey...love your flower!
Love to hear from you .....
Such a beautiful card ! Gorgeous flower and great stitching.
ReplyDeleteGreat card Audrey!! Love that big flower in the center!! Pretty colors you worked with too!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!!!
Hugs,
Cathy
Let's Scrap
Admin
Fab card! Love the way you did the "TITLE"!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
Love the colour combo! I'm sure your daughter will love it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Really like the color combo you used. Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteAh Audrey I love this card. The colours are just gorgeous and that flower is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card! The flower is lovely and so is the color combo. I really like how you strung out the sentiment. Happy to have you joining us at Let's Scrap! :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card there! Great take on the sketch at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteDarling card!! I love your take on the filmstrip! Pretty flower too!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Audrey...love your flower!
ReplyDelete