Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 9-24-14

Here is the latest sketch from  Let's Scrap





I changed it around a little and came up with this - DH helping the kids to make a gingerbread house.  My DGS was a bit tired after a long night & failed to keep interested....


Thank you for joining me

Scrappin' Annie

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your take on the sketch this week Audrey. So many details and gorgeous papers. Thank's playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!! Love how nicely the papers fit the theme!! Looks like you all had fun!! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take! I love how you matched the papers! Great work Audrey!
    Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey this is just lovely and I love the photo of your DGS... shame :) lovely take on the sketch and a fun layout. I love your blog :) Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous LO...love the colours and papers...so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun event to document and you did so beautifully! Love how you changed up the sketch to meet your needs. The papers are lovely and so are all your little details. So happy to have you joining in at Let's Scrap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your take on the sketch!! I have trouble changing a sketch (wish I didn't)! Love the Christmas papers and your fun photos!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the way you used the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....