Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-1-14

Here is this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap.




Our internet connection has been down almost a week so I had to rely on a small photo MMS'd to me from a friend.  It was a bit hard to see but this is what I managed to do with what I could make out of the sketch - thanks Sue.


Thank you for looking

Scrappin' Annie

6 comments:

  1. Great layout!! Love the background papers and all the embellies! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers looked like they had been inked on the edges - I love that bit! Beautiful simple lines title work that has a constrast against the patterned papers
    Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, Audrey ! Love the papers and all those details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey I love to see your layouts. Lovely photos showcased by wonderful papers. Perfect Tuscan feel. Love the little arrows and the journalling block. WOnderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really stunning. The colors and patterns are so rich here, yet the white accents you've used really really provide that pop and contrast to balance it all out - so lovely. I really like the stitched arrows up top on both sides and the stitched tag attached to the photo, very cool additions to your spread. Your photos are gorgeous too. So happy you played along at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love your papers together!!! I am scared of that much patterned paper myself! Your title is very cool and I love your handwriting!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....