Sunday, October 12, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-8-14

When I first saw this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap I wasn't sure what I could use for it - maybe some flower shots from the garden? 


Then I was cleaning up my stash and came across my daughters Brownie badges that she earned way back in the 1980's.  I set them out in a few rows to inspect them more closely and it hit me that they would be perfect for the sketch.  And here is my effort....




13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, stunning way to showcase your daughters achievements!! Love all the sewing!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, what a great layout. This sketch is pesfect for those badges. Well done. Thabks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    Hugs,
    Susanna
    Member of the Let's Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to display her badges!! Love the stitching on your papers too!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful idea Audrey! Love the photo among the badges and another great title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love photo-less layouts, especially when they are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea!!! great way to showcase them all and get them into an album Audrey! You are soooo clever! So glad you joined us this week, good luck with the prize draw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. perfect Audrey!! What a great way to showcase those badges too! Thanks for always playing along with us!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches
    Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love this Audrey!
    So neat and clean! Great work to translate the sketch to include the badges
    Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you did all the achievements for the Lets Scrap sketch. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a clever idea! I am going to show this to my friend who has a brownie right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool way to display badges and stuff. Love how you used the sketch for this. Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is WAY cool!!! Such a fantabulous idea to document and remember your daughter's Brownie years. In fact I may have to lift this idea sometime in the future because I know I have a bag of badges floating around here somewhere with some photos to go with. The yellow gingham paper is such a sweet pop of color here too. Just love, love this page! Really glad you joined in at Let's Scrap! :D

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....