Lovely card !!! Gorgeous papers and great stitching. Lucky the person who gets this one. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.Hugs,SusannaLet's Scrap DT
Lovely birthday card and thanks for playing!
Just LOVE the big rose...gorgeous!
Oh wow! Love the extra large die cut!Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Ohhhhh Audrey this is just gorgeous... I LOVE the colours and that rose is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
This is a pretty card! I love the oversized rose and your sewing is a beautiful touch! Glad you played along at Let's Scrap :D
Such a CAS beautiful card! THanks for playing at Let's Scrap, Audrey!
Love to hear from you .....
Lovely card !!! Gorgeous papers and great stitching. Lucky the person who gets this one. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Susanna
Let's Scrap DT
Lovely birthday card and thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteJust LOVE the big rose...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Love the extra large die cut!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Ohhhhh Audrey this is just gorgeous... I LOVE the colours and that rose is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty card! I love the oversized rose and your sewing is a beautiful touch! Glad you played along at Let's Scrap :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a CAS beautiful card! THanks for playing at Let's Scrap, Audrey!
ReplyDelete