Oh Audrey I love this layout, the pink and green are so cool. Such nice photos and I love the title work. Another awesome layout. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap again.
What a pretty layout! I love the pink and green. I also love how the title TEAM looks similar to the girls all standing together!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
Beautiful layout, Audrey! Great colors and gorgeous photos. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteCute layout! Love the green and pink together! My daughter is also a netball player and loves the sport!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Oh Audrey I love this layout, the pink and green are so cool. Such nice photos and I love the title work. Another awesome layout. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty layout! I love the pink and green. I also love how the title TEAM looks similar to the girls all standing together!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combo...what a happy looking girl! So glad you were able to play along this week Audrey!
ReplyDeleteperfect colours and great photos! Isn't she growing up!!
ReplyDelete