Monday, December 8, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 12-3-14

I really liked this weeks sketch







This is what I did with it...  slight amendment with the photos


5 comments:

  1. Another fab layout!! Love the color combination...green, red and grey!! Awesome photos too!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout ! Love how you've combined the two strong patterned papers with the basic background! A great effect! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way to adjusted the photos, looks great! fun photos and fantastic title work and scooter cut out too! Love seeing you playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout!!! I love the scooter and papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how the red dotty paper just pops. Fabulous scooter!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....