Monday, December 1, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 16-26-14

This is a great sketch

and this is what I have done with it.


Thanks for looking .....

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! Beautiful colors and the embellies as well as the journaling are great. Cute photos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your home made fun with the embellishments too lol. Looks great Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! Love what you've done here...super photos of your DGKs and I love how the swords are featured :) So glad to see you playing along again this week at Let's Scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch!! I love how you adapted it to your photos!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout, and cute photos!
    Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the earthy theme! Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fun page! I adore how you made the handmade swords as embellishments here to go along with your photos. Your title work is terrific and I really like how all your papers and patterns really compliment your adorable photos. Looks like a fun day was had. So happy to have you playing along with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy ~Admin

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you .....