Hi Audrey I can't find the details of the store voucher that you wanted. My computer crashed while I was away and I have lost a lot of my data. Please can you send me their email address again to valerieann@cleaningclinic.co.za so I can get it done. Thank you :D I love this layout. Such a sweet girl and the papers are lovely - you have a wonderful style.
great photos and I love the colours, papers and stitching!
ReplyDeleteLovely !!! Great combination of patterned papers. I wish I could match patterns that well. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Love the background papers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
What a lovely layout and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap. Bridgie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page - love your papers!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
ReplyDeleteLove those papers! I love the title!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!
Awesome layout! fantastic papers and way to go, top 3 at Let's Scrap!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey I can't find the details of the store voucher that you wanted. My computer crashed while I was away and I have lost a lot of my data. Please can you send me their email address again to valerieann@cleaningclinic.co.za so I can get it done. Thank you :D
ReplyDeleteI love this layout. Such a sweet girl and the papers are lovely - you have a wonderful style.