This was a great sketch for a card, even better for a page.
I must admit for this page I was very inspired not only by the sketch but also by a new set of Ali Edwards brushes and stamps I saw a few days ago.
Here is the sketch
and here is my page
Thank you for looking


love how it has inspired you Audrey! love the title as well especially the way you arranged the word 'photo'
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely layout you've made of the card sketch ! Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteWOW Audrey I love how you have used the sketch. Beautiful papers and i love the stamps. Way to go. Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Scrap. I am sorry I totally forgot about your voucher. I will sort it out today for you :(
ReplyDeleteStunning layout! Love how you did the words on the top and your journalling!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!