Thought this would be a good sketch from Lets Scrap Sketches for my first Christmas LO - running late I know..
and here is my page.... always wait for the grandies before we put up the tree now....
Thank you for another great sketch Michelle....


lovely!! love how the embellishments and how you have stitched the flag pieces on.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Love all the sewing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
As beautiful layout as always ! Love your papres and those colors. Super layout for X-mas pictures. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteAND thank you for another stunning sketch. Wonderful Christmas layout and I love the little trees. Beautiful papers too. Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Scrap.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout - love the papers and the stitching!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteJust so lovely! Beautiful pages done up for Xmas photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Great layout Audrey! Love that you wait for your grand-kids to help you set up your tree! great new tradition and fun for them too! love the tree dies and all that stitching too!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey, where can I contact you, I have a Gift Voucher for you? Erica
ReplyDeleteHi again Audrey, please visit www.kerribradford.com to redeem your Gift Voucher.
ReplyDeleteYou can email me here: ericajm59@gmail.com
Thanks!
Erica