Hard to believe its been over three months since I last scrapped. Too many other things going on in my life. But I am back.....
Here is the latest Let's Scrap Sketch
and here are my pages
And here is a card I made for my Mum for mother's day. (Not a LS sketch)



What a beautiful page! Love the earthy color scheme!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Love the way you have used the ribbon at the top - you have done a fantastic job with the sketch! Thankyou for joining us at Lets scrap
ReplyDeletegreat layout...looks like you had a awesome day...what a view!
ReplyDeletegreat work Audrey....love the card!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and layout. Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing your layouts Audrey.... my eyes are always drawn to your pics first (because of all the amazing places you have gone) but then I see the beautiful pages... love them! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cathy
Let's Scrap Admin
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOH I LOVE this layout and pictures. So glad that you chose the sketch at "Let's Scrap" for these fabulous pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures!!! So glad you linked up this wonderful layout to Let's Scrap! And...so glad you came out of your 3-month slump to play along!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to scrapping! You did a great job, I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back in the layout land!! Scrapbooking relaxes me and these sketch challenges help me get motivated to get caught up!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely layouts with us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDelete